Nice Berry Flavor, Mild Detox

Posted by wholefoods on August 15 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have purchased several of Yogi's detox brands, including Detox, Skin Detox, and this product, Berry Detox. After trying all three, I would say this and the Skin Detox are quite similar in taste. This product has a strong berry taste that, when taken alone, is somewhat overpowering. I enjoy the regular detox tea the most out of the three and feel that it has the strongest detoxifying effect. I think this tea is fine for taste, but I'm not sure how much of detox effect you are getting from this product.

For 10% off please CLICK BELOW

Posted by ClickHere on February 8 2018 | Verified Purchase

Strong fruity taste and red colour. T S K 6 4 2

Love the flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 28 2015 | Verified Purchase

Usually I don't like the taste of detox teas but this one is good. When I drink one a day for a period of time there is definitely a cleaning out of my system. Will repurchase!

My first time to Yogi tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 21 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is my first time to try Yogi tea. I was a little bit surprised at the strong spice, (maybe cinnamon) but I really like it. I could feel my body got warm while drinking. It is very good especially for winter.

I like the taste!

Posted by Norwegian on February 12 2013 | Verified Purchase

This one I like to drink by lunchtime. I really like the berry taste and it`s sweet and I drink this instead of eating candy. So I will recommend this one for people with a sweet tooth and wants to eat less of the bad and drink more of the good.

great flavour

Posted by marisaPRODUC on October 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

great flavour and the quality is always fantastic

Good tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 14 2014 | Verified Purchase

Reccomend for everybody

I love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27 2011 | Verified Purchase

All Yogi Teas are recommended. You can´t go wrong.

Yogi wonder

Posted by khi-73 on February 24 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love the Berry detox-tea from Yogi. It tastes heavenly and gives a wonderful smell.

Yogi teas

Posted by Wakeupgrindrepeat on June 22 2015 | Verified Purchase

This tea smells and tastes great . I've tried the detox tea before and I prefer the flavour of the berry detox tea . I don't really notice any detoxifying effects though . ( therefore it misses the last star ) If there are any then it would be simply be a plus for me , because I love drinking teas :)))