Good taste, average sleep aid

Posted by kaltzu on June 11 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like the taste of this tea, it's quite sweet because the added stevia. This is quite relaxing and has helped me to cut down on actual sleeping pills on not-so-bad nights. Anyhow I found the other Yogi tea, Kava stress relief, to be even better sleep aid. I recommend to test both and see wich one suits you best.

Very relaxing!

Posted by LantauMama on June 11 2013 | Verified Purchase

A cup of this at night, and I really do get sleepy and sleep well. I usually actually get about 2-3 cups out of one tea bag and start sipping an hour or two before I want to sleep. Sleepytime never did this for me, but Bedtime hits the spot and relaxes me.

Yogi Tea, Bedtime, Caffeine Free, 16 Tea Bags, .85 oz (24 g)

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 5 2012 | Verified Purchase

because of stevia -it's too sweet i can't drink it

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28 2015 | Verified Purchase

我常常在白天喝它,因為我單純把它都舒緩茶喝~ 但我想分享他對我母親真的超有催眠效果的,常常茶喝沒幾口,就發現她睡著了~

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12 2011 | Verified Purchase

My teenage son said it made his body sedated and numb and he fell into a deep sleep. I personally found it quite nice and helped me relax ready for bed. Tasty combination of flavours.

I love this tea!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 20 2011 | Verified Purchase

This works! Calms you down with a great blend and prepares you for sleep!

Very nice taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 30 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am a big fan of Yogi Tea, and this "Bedtime" is one of my favorite. I don't like too much mint, because it upset my stomach, but this one is just a little hint of the mint, and very nice balance with other harbs. Highly recommended!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 10 2011 | Verified Purchase

This tea was absolutely delicious, with an amazing aftertaste. I drink it almost every night!

Good tea for having a Nice sleep.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 27 2018 | Verified Purchase

This tea, is rather sheep! In Norway it' s impossible to buy this yea, you must go to Sweden if you want this tea!. Better bying the tea from iHerb!

Pleasant Flavour

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

Like the pleasant licorice flavour in it. Not sure if it helps with sleeping but good enough just for sipping alone.