Great product, recommended by dental professionals

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 6 2009 | Verified Purchase

As a dental hygienist, I highly recommend this product. While it does not have the "long lasting" flavor of other chewing gum, consumers need to understand that long lasting flavor is not what it was intended for. This chewing gum prevents tooth decay. It is meant to be chewed right after eating, two pieces, for 10-15 minutes. Hence, not meant for "long lasting" flavor. As the xylitol is released, the bacteria are prohibited from attacking our enamel. I love this product.

Posted by FataMorgana on June 13 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very tasty!

Never again!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 8 2011 | Verified Purchase

I do not recommend. Loses its flavor after a few seconds. At first, tasty but after a few seconds bitter. Chewing it is getting hard and nasty. I do not buy no more. Too bad money.

Tastes good

Posted by MandyEm on February 1 2013 | Verified Purchase

and I love that it's sugar and aspartame free.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 13 2011 | Verified Purchase

This gum is great; bacteria fighter, doesn't stick to teeth and is really tasty.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 24 2009 | Verified Purchase

Okay, I confess that the peppermint is my favorite, but I just love this gum company. I have tried all the flavors. Some natural gums are just not even chewable - these are softer than the others.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 11 2009 | Verified Purchase

Tastes like a sugar free Juicy Fruit. My kids love it!

Good Gum

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 28 2009 | Verified Purchase

Flavor does not last long, but it helps to satisfy dry mouth and sweet tooth cravings.

Healthy Gum

Posted by funkydharma on May 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

I buy this primarily for my daughter who likes it a lot and it's good for her teeth I personally find this flavour doesn't last as long as the cinnamon. Wish it was a bit less pricey.

Fruit Gum

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 21 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like the fruit flavor of the gum but the flavor did not last.