So real

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 9 2010 | Verified Purchase

Vanilla Creme used to be my favourite but after trying English Toffee, which is so real, this beats all the others hands down. I put it in everything - milk, yogurt, hot drinks and I love the taste as it doesn't taste "artificial".

Not nice at all !

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 4 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been using Now Foods Stevia Hazelnut Cream before and that one is so much tastier! This has an after taste that reminds me of aspartan or some other artifical flavour. Will not buy again!

Very good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 9 2012 | Verified Purchase

Tastes very good. No bitter aftertaste. Use it mainly in homemade caffe latte and ice coffee.

makes bad coffee good

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 21 2010 | Verified Purchase

we use this in our coffee instead of buying the more expensive flavored coffees.

not too strong

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 2 2009 | Verified Purchase

The English Toffee liquid sweetens nicely, although the flavour is a little weak for my liking. Adding more just makes things too sweet and doesn't increase the flavour much. Nice in yoghurt though...

Thank God for Stevia!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 27 2009 | Verified Purchase

What a delicious and decadent sweet treat. I use it in my tea, my oatmeal, my plain nonfat yogurt, my fat free cottage cheese...what a delight. Highly recommend Seller - fast shipping, great job!

I'll buy again!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 25 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've used this in oatmeal and it kind of gives it a little bit of a maple-y flavor. It tastes good in my coffee when I want something a little more subtle than Chocolate Raspberry. I do think that one has to use a little more than clear Stevia to get both the flavor and sweetness.

Posted by happydays on March 15 2011 | Verified Purchase

only tried it in "Caffe latte" so far...nice

my new favorite

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 10 2009 | Verified Purchase

sweet, not bitter. a real treat. Love the toffee flavor A LOT

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 2 2010 | Verified Purchase

Put this in hot cocoa. It's sweet and delicious.