Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 23 2016 | Verified Purchase

If you have sensitive ears and traditional methods of ear cleaning don't work well, I have used ear candles to take care of these issues for years. These are very high quality candles and have a very good taper shape. Wax is evenly distributed and no dripping. A great product!

Great ear candles!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 30 2014 | Verified Purchase

These are huge, great ear candles. Would definitely buy these again.

Brilliant and easy to use.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

Have used ear candling for years first time using this brand and had really great results. Oldest son works in a factory and wears ear plugs pushing wax down further in his ears so candling is the best and safest way to remove wax.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 18 2016 | Verified Purchase

This was our first time using ear candles and I was pretty nervous about it, but its been months since I could hear out of my right ear. The amount of wax that came out of my ear was mind blowing! I only ordered 4 and my husband used one for each ear and I used two on one and the stuff just kept coming.... I didn't much like the smell of the candles but was told that the beeswax doesn't smell so much so out next order was for a dozen of the soy blend (they were cheaper than the pure beeswax) and I am looking forward to trying them out. Its gross to see the results and a little scary (you must have a helper) and we recommend putting them thru a paper plate first but contrary to the naysayers, they do indeed work

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 22 2016 | Verified Purchase

And i don't feel any different

Great product, reasonable price.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a good product. It works just as described on the web. May add that it should not be used after taking a shower/bath as the ear canals are wet and the result will not be the same.

Very effective for wax removal & relaxation

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love these ear candles. I was shocked at how much wax came out of my ears. I think the little plastic piece in the tip has been very effective in keeping the candle from getting clogged. I use liquid colloidal silver to loosen the wax and to treat any potential infection, drain, and then use the candle. My doctor could not figure out why I was having chronic ear pain, and it turns out that this simple, natural solution is solving the problem. Candling is a nice, relaxing thing to do for someone else, too.

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

We have used ear candles for years. This is a good product and the best price I could find on the internet or store.

Clean my ears

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 19 2016 | Verified Purchase

Efficient, easy method to remove ear wax.

not sure

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 22 2018 | Verified Purchase

Tried these once and I'm not sure if they work. Have to do it again. May work better for others. ....Save with this... T E P 8 6 5 6

1 2