Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Surprisingly tasty for decaf tea.

ok taste, not the best earl grey fragrance - toxic ?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

twining is apparently full of pesticide. too investigate if it is a concern to you. better going organic plus have tasted better earl grey teas

Wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love Earl Grey tea, but it is very hard to find the decaf version in Korea. I was so happy to find and enjoy this excellent tea on iHerb. Highly recommended!

Best price I found online

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

And I live on this stuff.

Love it love it love it.....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

.....and I am a very fussy tea drinker who only likes tea leaves....this however is very nice!

earl grey tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

helps satisfy my craving for earl grey tea without the caffeine.

Failed to impress

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Didn't really like the taste and scent of this particular earl grey tea. I usually drink the earl grey from Marks & Spencers, it tastes much more full bodied but not overwhelmingly so when compared to twinnings' version, which is more watery, if that makes sense. Had high hopes from reading the good reviews and wanted to give this a go but unfortunately, it failed to impress.

As Good As Ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been drinking Earl Grey tea for years now, I'm a true fan of its refreshing taste and gentle assortment of flavours. When diagnosed with high blood pressure earlier this year, I decided to bite the bullet and go caffeine free. I missed my Earl Grey every day - and then I discovered this delightful decaffeinated version which tastes very similar to the 'real thing.' Well worth a try - it's just a pity that the supermarkets do not stock it!

My favorite tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My favorite tea

Twinnings Earl Grey Decaffeinated

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

For those like me who love their earl grey Twinnings offer a great decaffeinated version. Thee is no taste adjustment; just the caffeine removed! A great buy! IHerb offer a fast & reliable service with reasonably priced products including a great earl grey range. I highly recommend iHerb for buying of goods.

1 2 3