AWSON GIVE IT A TRY

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10 2008 | Verified Purchase

For the last 4 years I have been constipated and it is really awful. But thank God I have bump into your website I wanna thanks the people for taking their time to write a review. After reading the reviews on this tea I decided to give it a shot. I was really impress it does what it means. I have had frequent bowel movement since I am on this tea. No more blooded stomach. I take a cup every friday and it makes me go all week. Thanks Iherb for letting people to write their review and experience with your products.

Got diarrhea...

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 21 2011 | Verified Purchase

... and learned the hard way to ALWAYS read instructions. Of course, I had noticed the word "laxative" on the front, but drank two cups as it was just simple tea after all... Or so I thought. In my opinion this should be labeled more accurately - I think of this as medical treatment for constipation (and a very effective one, though!), but not tea as we know it.

Smooth Move

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 2 2015 | Verified Purchase

I use this tea at least 3 times a week to help keep me regular. It has a pleasant taste and works well the next day (I drink it at bedtime). Sometimes there's a little cramping, but not always.

Best laxative tea I've tried

Posted by jnewbigging on July 16 2013 | Verified Purchase

It never fails! No cramps, tastes very nice, does the job. If you're looking for some movement, I highly recommend this tea.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 28 2009 | Verified Purchase

works like a charm, very subtle and gentle.

Smooth Move

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 12 2007 | Verified Purchase

Works well, almost too well. Would suggest 1/2 cup to start.

It works

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 3 2018 | Verified Purchase

It helps me poop when I need to, it has been pretty consistent, I drink this tea before bed and I will go to the toilet before lunchtime the next day. The taste is great too.

definitely smooth

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 14 2008 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for the Burrough's Master Cleanse which requires an herbal laxative tea morning and night. I found this product to be effective, and it didn't cause cramping or any other unpleasant effects.

Arrived on time

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 17 2007 | Verified Purchase

good prices

Gentle but not as effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 24 2014 | Verified Purchase

First of all, this totally reminds me of a Chinese herbal soup when i drink it. I am not sure if its the liquorice or other herbal blend, but it it just has this weird after taste on the throat. As i've mention, it is certainly very gentle, but i feel it isnt as effective as i though. Usually it takes me approx 6hrs to go, but with this i need a good 10-12hr to feel the urge to go.