Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 20 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a really good, simple product that got my vit D levels up quickly without triggering any bad reactions. I react to so many ingredients but Thorne's products are always safe for me. Maree

Vitamin D review

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 29 2010 | Verified Purchase

So far, I'm pleased. Starting taking because my hair is thinning terribly. Vitamin D plus the prenatal vitamins was recommended by a friend. It hasn't been a month, but I'm surprised at how much my hair has grown since I started taking them on March 8th. what I hope is that it thickens my hair. I will defintely order again...soon!

best vitamin D I have found

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 31 2010 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely love the Thorne D!

Veggie caps are not good enough

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 25 2012 | Verified Purchase

Taking these made me sick and was with taking it with juice. I switched to vegan caps.

great producty

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

very pleased with this prodcut

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 17 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this in conjunction with the Basic B Complex and can definitely feel a difference. I live in NW Montana where we don't see the sun most of the year. The effects were started to make me depressed. After a couple of weeks of taking this I am no longer depressed and have a renewed sense of life!

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 27 2011 | Verified Purchase

Arrived in good time, and I find this supplement to be very good so far. Have only been taking it for a short time as yet, but no problems.

Like the Absorbability

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 26 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am glad to find vitamins and minerals that are easier to absorb than the commercial stuff in the drugstore.

top of the line

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 13 2010 | Verified Purchase

The purest vit d naturpath recommends.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 15 2017 | Verified Purchase