已加入购物车
总额:
折扣:
一起
数量:
购物车总额:
结帐
客户们同时也选购了:
24/7 协助

iHerb客户评论

很抱歉,此产品已没有库存.

发表评论
评论
1-10 共 32 个
语言
排序方式
简体中文
搜索评论

Works very well for small intestinal bacteria overgrowth

iHerb 客户 提交,在 1月 09, 2012 | 已验证购买

I used it for SIBO for a couple of months together with Olive Leaf and a probiotic. Berberine is definitely the strongest 'killer' and works really fast. For women: I also noticed that it had an impact on my cycle so if you consider taking it (for whatever reason) keep it in mind. Belgium

谢谢您的回应!

Yeast/Fungal Buster

iHerb 客户 提交,在 10月 30, 2009 | 已验证购买

I was getting terrible yeast and thrush secondary to needed long term antibiotic treatment. This was recommended by my MD to treat yeast/fungal problems while I need to take these medications. It seems to do the trick. Still taking the antibiotics, but no more yeast since I've been taking it.

谢谢您的回应!

Очeнь нравится!!!

Lilia70 提交,在 7月 28, 2013 | 已验证购买

Помогаeт и с кандидой и с бактeриальным разрастаниeм. Рeбeнку 5 лeт (Аутизм).

谢谢您的回应!

Помог

Valentyna 提交,在 7月 01, 2013 | 已验证购买

Этот продукт изготовлен из корня барбариса и нацелен на борьбу с болезнетворными бактериями в кишечнике и избытком дрожжей. Принимала вместе с противопаразитарным средством: отлично справился со своей задачей. Ушло постоянное вздутие живота, тяжесть. Также на меня он оказал мочегонное действие. Единственный минус - даже через капсулу чувствуется горький вкус и после приёма во рту несколько минут остается привкус горечи, но это мелочи.

谢谢您的回应!

Diabetic Relief

iHerb 客户 提交,在 8月 15, 2011 | 已验证购买

Drops blood sugar better than prescriptions do or other natual things. Great with Beneformine, R-LA & D3

谢谢您的回应!

Very Good

iHerb 客户 提交,在 11月 30, 2011 | 已验证购买

A doctor recommended this for my lymes. I read awhile ago at Thorne's site that it is contradicted when taking with grapefruitseed extract. I find it very helpful for many health issues. We are also using it for a frozen shoulder issue along with oreganol and it seems to be helping.

谢谢您的回应!

godsent

iHerb 客户 提交,在 8月 17, 2014 | 已验证购买

After years of searching for a cure for Staph infection (scalded skin syndrome) on my face, finally a solution. At a dose of 500 mg three times a day it deals with insulin resistance, replacing Metformin, with no side effects.

谢谢您的回应!

natural treatment for strep

iHerb 客户 提交,在 5月 09, 2011 | 已验证购买

When my daughter had an allergic reaction to the antibiotic her doctor ordered, the doctor the switched her to this. It also works against bacterial overgrowth. We now keep it on hand all the time. Thorne makes great products without the fillers that others use.

谢谢您的回应!

Чистый Берберин

PIONER 提交,在 5月 10, 2017 | 已验证购买

Ранее я использовал травы, содержащие берберин для целей борьбы с проблемами ЖКТ (колит, кандидоз и т.д.) Корень барбариса вызывал существенные побочки, поэтому когда я увидел на хербе чистый берберин - был чрезвычайно рад! Он не вызывает у меня побочек даже в дозе 500мг 2 раза в день, эффективно помогает от инфекций в кишечнике, горле и синусе. Подходит для длительного применения. Сейчас буду заходить на эффекты для метаболического синдрома и с/с системы. Вообще берберин имеет очень широкий спектр полезных эффектов как например и куркумин. Он также очень хорошо изучен и безопасен, несмотря на то, что является алкалоидом, а не флавоноидом. Качество данного препарата очень высокое - он не содержит самого корня растения, не содержит стеарата магния и других лишних компонентов. Дозировка 250г работает лучше иных 500, так что при выборе берберина не смотрите на дешёвые версии - этот реально эффективен. Берберин безопаснее артимизина (из полыни) косточек грэйпфрута, чёрного ореха и прочих средств для кишечника. Рекомендую однозначно!

谢谢您的回应!

COLD SORES

iHerb 客户 提交,在 7月 26, 2012 | 已验证购买

At the onset of a Cold Sore attack I took Two Thorne Berbercaps along with Two Ecological Formulas 600 MG Monolaurin caps and Two Natures Way Olive Leaf Standardize Extract caps. I have never had a Cold Sore go away so quickly. The swelling was gone almost entirley within 24 hrs, at 48 hrs it was scabbed over and at around 72 hous was barley noticable. During the Cold Sore attack I was taking the forementioned combination every 4 to 6 hours until the swelling was gone. Then backed the dosage down to One Berber Cap, Two Ecological Formulas Monolaurin 600 MG caps and One Natures Way Olive Leaf Standardized Extract cap as a maintenance dosage twice a day. This combo has kept the outbreaks at a very low minimum over time. Trust me, I have tried many combinations of a lot of Herbs and Supplements to combat Cold Sores and this combo proved to be the most effective. I tried Olive Leaf Extract by itself, Monolaurin by itself, even Lysine but the kicker, I beleive, is Thornes Berbercap. I felt the need to try and get the word out on this Combo because it really worked wonders for me at least. Thorne Berbercap is worth every penny. Thanks iHerb for the Fast Safe Shipping.

谢谢您的回应!

1-10 共 32 个

1 2 3 4