excellent tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Definitely don't need to add anything. Tasty, smooth. I like the individual packets if I want to take it with me on a trip. Great tea! I think anyone who drinks tea would enjoy it.

스타벅스 음료를 집에서

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2018 | Verified Purchase

아이스쉐이큰티 종류는 타조티 이용하는 걸로 알고 있는데 젠티, 블랙티, 패션후르츠티 다 아이허브에서 팔고 있어서 스벅안가고 집에서도 마실 수 있어 좋아요 ㅎㅎ

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A Nice green tea.

God taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I tried this tea while visiting USA this summer and back at home I just had to order it, because I loved it so much. Surely enough during my trip, when everything was exciting and new, the tea tested better, but it still is good quality and worth trying if you, like me are a green tea manic

tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

excellent product we had it at Goode's Restaurant in Gowanda, NY and it tasted so good... Looked it up on the internet as ordered it my friend is on Chemo and does not like a lot of things that is why this was so important. After I gave it to her she found it at Walgreens in Dunkirk for less than $3.00 This cost me $4 ... so am now finding it locally Thank you for having it....

Lisa

Posted by Seeryously on Dec 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good flavor

Never too much GREEN

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

TAZO ZEN makes a great mix for Green tea Infusion packets. I prepare a large quantity of both TAZO ZEN iced tea and the Energy Infusion Tea and mix them when I eat my noonday meal. Keeps the weight off. If I have an appointment, sometimes, for energy, I fix a carry bottle with the mix to take. This product has been effective in lowering my cholesterol, in maintaining my metabolism, and in cutting sweets.

Nice tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Nice blend of flavors, not too strong green tea which I like.

More fragrant than I was expecting

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Is a nice green tea.

Refreshing tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Refreshing green tea with a bit of flavor.