ultra fast melt

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16 2012 | Verified Purchase

The pills are definitely small and red. I am currently using 1000 mcg once or twice a month. I was taking 5000 mcg once a week, which gave me insomnia and prostate pain. High levels of B12 apparently increases prostate cancer risk. Without blood tests, it's hard to know the right dose. These are very low in sugar. The bottle has a screw cap with cardboard in the cap. There is an absorbent in the bottle. It was messy opening the bottle - the cotton piece pulled out a few pills and red dust got all over the bottle. The foil seal peels off fairly clean with no sticky residue. I might try capsules next time, since I don't think sublingual tablets are necessary for most people.

Easy to administer tablets.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 10 2011 | Verified Purchase

These dissolve instantly and no unpleasant taste. They seem to disappear within minutes meaning they are entering the system completely, unlike some that take about an hour.

Superior Source MicroLingual Methylcobalamin B-12

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 11 2011 | Verified Purchase

The micro tablets dissolve almost instantly and have no lingering after taste. I immediately felt the difference a boost in vitamin B-12 had on my system: no more brain fog, no more lethargy, and no more angst. I purchased two bottles: the second one for my mom. She also felt an immediate boost in energy and noticed her mental processing is becoming clearer.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 10 2014 | Verified Purchase

See my other review! They make a product that looks the same and comes with 100 pills per bottle instead of 60, bottles just a few cents different in price. I pick the bottle with 60 ct. because the B-12 come from Methylcobalamin, my research says that is the best. Sly changing the count instead of adjusting the price to keep both at 100 ct., just want to point out the difference. Don't think you can find a brand that disloves even close to these. So much easier on your body, and you get more from each dose.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 19 2013 | Verified Purchase

Really does give you energy quickly

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 29 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product was helpful in keeping my B12 levels in normal mid-range confirmed by blood test several months after receiving a B12 shot for low B12 level. I like the way it disolves instantly.

Great alernative to cyanocobalamin

Posted by juliem on April 13 2012 | Verified Purchase

It was virtually impossible to find it in Australia in methyl form so I'm very happy that I can get this instead of the common cyanocobalamin.

very good for ME, great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 5 2018 | Verified Purchase

As I have initial setbacks, I'm building up the dose slowly with these 1000mcg lozenges until I'm able to take the 5000mcg lozenges this is a very good product, I'm suffering from ME and these small tablets sort of opened up a curtain in my head. Cognitive impairment is reduced. Also tachycardia has lessened considerably, heart-frequency has lowered and quality of sleep is improving. Muscletension is reduced so much that I could leave out one other supplement that I used for that. No harmful additives, which is good, most of these supplements have unneeded sweeteners and/ or flavoring. also no folate, which I deem very good because it's very easy to overdose folate and that can do neurological harm. I use a Bcomplex and that gives me all the folate I need.

Excellent B12 tablets - no unnecessary fillers...

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

My favorite B12 comes from Superior Source, as this company never uses nasty fillers in their products/tablets. That way they also stay very tiny and are super easy to consume. Just leave one tablet, a day, or more if you need - yes, they have a nice red colour - under your tongue to melt. I find them the very BEST. Offering more energy and also a much deeper sleep, I definitely would buy this product again and again.

Great b 12 product

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 13 2012 | Verified Purchase

Nice way to get b12 without the fillers, etc. So far I really like this product and I've used it for about a month now.

1 2 3