Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

The highest potency I could find on the market without prescription. Easy to take. I like it.

Perfect solution

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 1 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use folic acid as an analgesic. I had a problem with the brand I was using for years because they changed the ingredients to include a derivative of palm oil which I am very allergic to. So looking for a replacement urgently before the pain in my foot kicked in again, I found this one. Not only is it perfectly safe for my allergy, it melts under the tongue so it is very easy to take. It tastes pleasant enough too.

Thanks for stocking

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

Ordered by my Dr. but not easy to find.

Very useful in the aid of migraine.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very useful in the aid of migraine. These two products go together.

Effective and tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 7 2011 | Verified Purchase

The pills are small and dissolve quickly. I really like them a lot.

Practical with neutral taste.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

Practical to use. I find them very practical as they are small and melts in the mouth. For larger therapeutic dosages this is a good option, no need to swallow plenty of large pills.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 28 2011 | Verified Purchase

They are equal and cheaper than any others I have bought in the past. I will buy from iHerb from now on.

The pills are too small!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

Every time I try to get just one pill, it slips through my fingers (and I have really skinny fingers). It's annoying. As for its effect, I haven't noticed any significant changes, but I guess it's always like this with vitamins.