This is effective and I love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 26 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have the VDR (Vitamin D receptor genetic defect and need to take 50,000 IU D3/week. The 50,000 IU pill nauseated me so I bought this over the counter instead. I take it 5 days/week and take 2 days off and it keeps my D3 blood test at 70-80 where it should be according to Life Extension (www.lef.org). I did try taking this every day because I am a creature of habit, but that drove my D3 up to 100 (which was deemed borderline ok) however this was not ok because it made me prone to urinary tract infections at 100 because it changed my ph (so watch for that). (UTI's are disaster for someone with high blood pressure as your blood pressure supplements (including drugs) do not work when your kidneys don't). This pill is very pleasant. Someone told me their D supplement caused stomach upset but this one never will. Just make sure to take weekends off it you take this dose.

Thank you iherb!

Posted by atarhim on March 29 2016 | Verified Purchase

As a muslim it is hard to come across a vitamin d3 that contain high (10,000 UI) vitamin with vcaps. Only some of gelatin we can actually consume (halal). So i highly recommend this Superior Source,D3, Extra Strength,MicroLingual. Its dissolve really fast in my mouth, the taste is not that bad. And it really works. You need to consume this with vit k for better absorption eat vegetables like kale , broccoli and spinach, these veges contains more vit k than other vegetables .

easy D

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 15 2011 | Verified Purchase

This tiny little pill makes it so easy to take. This supplement dissolves in your mouth, which I love because I have trouble swallowing pills. It only took 2 weeks for my Vitamin D level to become normal.

Seems to be very helpful.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 24 2018 | Verified Purchase

I keep buying them and I don't get out in the sun very much right now and I'm feeling just fine.

Easy, taste good, help immunity

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

These are tiny, mildly sweet and taste nothing unpleasant. My two children, who are selective about tastes, like them. My husband who doesn't like swallowing pills, likes them too. They are so easy to take (just chew them). A couple of times I've noticed a distinct improvement in my immunity after taking them, when I had not had vitamin d for a few months. Mainly I try to take them every week or two. There's plenty of vitamin d in them so you don't need to take them daily (except if you are catching up or something). I generally just chew and swallow them, rather than keeping them under my tongue, and they still work great. We seem to have fewer colds when I keep up with these.

The best

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

Best vitamin d

good for depressive.

Posted by tripleschizo on July 14 2016 | Verified Purchase

it works for when you have a depressive crisis.

Superior Source D3 sublingual

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 18 2016 | Verified Purchase

Couldn't be happier.

It works!

Posted by DesertLiving on April 30 2015 | Verified Purchase

One of the main deficiencies I have is d3 and this shows good results on lab work. Will continue to use.

Vit D 3 Superior Source 10,000 IU

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 13 2015 | Verified Purchase

So easy to use, just dissolves in your mouth . A great Product . I would highly recommend Great friendly service ,and very timely delivery . I have ordered other products from this Company and I am more than satisfied with all . Thank You Bette Maxwell

1 2 3