Wow...probably the worst tasting thing ever

Posted by JanMartin on May 13 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have to say I have tried many different kinds of supplements in my life and this really was far worse than I imagined it would be. There is no way I'd rather eat these instead of swallowing a supplement. I guess if you had absolutely no other means of getting these basic vitamins into your body besides sublingual....but seriously, just buy a child's flavored chewable instead. Today they have adult gummi's too, so there is no need to put yourself through that. Water is not helpful to wash these down, because the taste lingers. I won't buy these again.

Works for me as expected

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 26 2015 | Verified Purchase

I agree that it is awful tasting, but I use it because it is the only multivitamin that I've found so far that has no minerals. I saw a show on Dr. Oz, in which his Dr. guest did research on people with Alzheimer's. The Dr. analyzed the brain tissue of deceased Alzheimer's patients and found globs of minerals. The Dr. argues that we take in more minerals than we need, namely from multivitamins that contain multi-minerals. The Dr. argued further that we can get our minerals through other food sources. So even if I don't care for the taste, I do it for health reasons. If I knew it was this cheap online rather than at Whole Foods or Sprouts, I would've bought from here sooner. It's hard to find this in regular stores, so getting it online at this price is my new preference.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 16 2013 | Verified Purchase

I would give it a 5 star if it tasted better....

Tasty C

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

This vitamin melts quickly under the tongue and is tasty . I take 2 each morning.

Easy to take

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 6 2016 | Verified Purchase

These vitamins to take under the tongue have an interesting flavour. I like not having to swallow them. I'm not good at swallowing pills. But the reason that I ordered them was because they are totally palm oil free and I am very allergic to palm oil. So I am winning all round with these vitamins. I believe that they are improving my health too!

not thinking straight

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 22 2013 | Verified Purchase

I wasn't thinking when i purchased this item,how wonderful,as it says one hundred percent daily value on every vitamin,not.taste is off,not pleasant one bit,recommend against it,better off go with the swallow ones,premium offers whole food approach... ...

first impression

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 25 2018 | Verified Purchase

Taste is not that great, a lot of after taste, they don't dissolve that fast, bitter after taste, I don't think I would purchase these again

Multivitamin melts

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

Item never shipped - this is second time!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is the second time I shopped from iherb when items are not delivered. Very disappointing.