worst product ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

only 3 of 10 bottles can be used others are dried out! didn't change at all after added water very disappointed

Interesting!

Posted by imafulltimemummy on Nov 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I got these for our girls when I read that they are water-based. Easy to come off, easy to apply, interesting colors and kept our girls happy and delighted! Too bad that some of the polishes hardened and I cannot use them! :(

Great fun!

Posted by HappyShinyStudentMummy on Aug 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great value, and they just peel off if needed. The feel is a bit sticky even when dry, but I think that's normal for peel offs. It's for kids and they get 5 stars for what they are aimed for. Tiny bottles but you get quite a bit out of them.

Lovely gift for girls

Posted by vitaminecopii on Dec 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This was a very appreciated gift for my girl and a nice compromise - she wants coloured nails, I want safety. No smell at all, the colors are awesome, the stickers a bonus.

Great toxin free alternative for kids

Posted by desertanddates on Aug 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought two of these for my nieces since they love wearing nail polish but they are 3&6 and I don't even expose myself to the chemicals used in nail polish. They are loving all the different colours and are having lots of fun with it.

Safe and durable for children use

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Safe and durable for children use with different colors provided. It is value to buy.

Happy daughter and mum!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My little girl was so excited to receive this gift as she often wants to have her nails painted (but I don't feel comfortable having her use mine with such strong smells and chemicals). The product has not disappointed either of us, the colours are lovely on (maybe apart from the green, looks more vibrant in the bottle than on), no chemiclas, no odours and the paint does stay on for many days.

It doesn't smell bad like normal nail polish

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The smell is very subtle, the colours are nice. My 9-year-old goddaughter liked them. I think it wasn't as easy to clean off as it says, had to scratch with another nail, but definitely easy, anyway.

My daughter loves this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

the only not nice thing was that about a half of the colours were slightly dry on arrival, However a few drops of water solved the problem, and this product is very nice and user friendly, my daughter absolutely loves it!!

Great idea, but most are dry. Not recommended

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This kit seems like such a wonderful and fun thing. Some of the reviews had stated that one or two bottles were dried up when they received it.......I still figured I would give it a try for my daughters birthday. 6 out of the 10 bottles are dried up and not useable.......This is terrible and something that the company needs to look at addressing. I would not recommend this product. There are cute nail stickers and a file included.

1 2 3 4