You will sweat!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

Holy moly... the first time I used this belt, with the enhancer, I could not believe the puddle when I took it off! And, best yet, it happens each and every time I use it (with the enhancer). Much to my surprise, and excitement, I do believe it's helping. I am mid-50s and very much struggle with menopausal tummy bulge. I've been using consistently for two weeks and have been reintroduced to my waist. In full disclosure I am typically very healthy and do work out 4-5 days per week, strength training + cardio. Lastly, pricing from iHerb was the best that I could find on the intranet - thanks very much!!

this stuff actually works

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 25 2016 | Verified Purchase

great product in a really good price. thanks iherb for stocking these.

It really help me to sweat

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

good for fitness

Sweatin' sweatin' sweatin' like a pig!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

Amazing product especially in combination with the sample of sweet sweat coconut. Without it's great as well, only thing I wanted was to be able to select a size. I could see on the inside it's a size M, giving the impression there are other sizes??

no comment

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 12 2018 | Verified Purchase

my wift ask me to buyit, but i haveno idea about it, so no comment.but the express was fast enought. That was good.

Will Help You Sweat 👌🏼

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

This will help you sweat a little extra around your stomach. (PNB 673(without the space) gets you a lifetime Dis€ount and save on every single order when you €heckout on any product on here Thank me later 🙂🙂

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

Haven't used this that much but so far I like it.