Best anti- cold defense

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23 2012 | Verified Purchase

I gave this brand a chance about 5 years ago, when I couldn't find my regular one and I was suffering from a cold to end all colds. After a few hours I was good and functional again, 2 days later it was all gone, and I never looked back. Now,I make sure I have a box at the beginning of every cold season and if I start taking it at the first symptoms, it stops it dead in it's tracks. Highly recommended. I gave it to a lot of my friends too, and now they swear by it.

Immune system enhancer

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 1 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for years, whenever I feel a cold or flu coming on. It's amazing! More often than not, I can nip it in the bud with 1-3 doses over the course of a night and day, and I won't get sick. (I combine it with Vitamin C.) I recommend it highly.

Amazingly useful

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

My son gets a cold EVERY month and with the use of this product for 2 days, runny nose and sore throat symptoms were all gone. He also said it tasted like milk candy. Would keep a box in my home in the future.

they are good

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 12 2011 | Verified Purchase

At the beginning of a cold I take these tablets and so do my children. They are very good.

If You're Already Sick, Won't Help - Also Strange Urine Smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 28 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought 2 boxes of these because of the reviews. Perhaps it works well when you are just getting sick. I don't know. But I was in full blown flu/cold and this has not helped at all. I have been on for one week now. Still sick. Have taken as directed, 3x a day. Also, my urine has a very strange, pungent odor now. Very gross. I believe it is from this medicine, as this is the only NEW item I added to my regime. I take cough medicine, Emergen-C, Vitamin C,D, cough drops, tea with lemon and honey. So this is the only logical medicine that I can think of to make this happen.

The Best

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 10 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use it for me and family it is very good

works well

Posted by LotusJ57 on October 19 2008 | Verified Purchase

I used this product during my cold/flu and felt great about using something that was all natural. I feel it helped boost my immune system to fight off the virus quickly. Along with fluids and rest, this product was a good tool to get back into good health within a week.

Excellent Results

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 28 2008 | Verified Purchase

With the weather change bringing us cooler nights, I made the mistake of keeping the windows open and with it came the symptoms of cold including runny nose, sneezing, chills and scratchy throat. Wow! this product delivered 100%. This product also helped the bowel system too. Keep up the great work, Source Naturals. PS - my child has been taking it for a cough and it has worked wonders.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 23 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Wellness formula for several years and it works every time! It works best if you take it at the first sign of a cold, but I just got rid of a nasty sinus infection with it - really great stuff.

seems OK

Posted by youyesyou on November 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've taken a few of these pills when I feel that I may be coming down with a cold or sore throat. So far, I haven't fallen sick yet - however that could also be due to the fact that I exercise regularly and have a good diet. I therefore can't attribute my good health to these pills but they may perhaps be effective insofar as they have a placebo effect. Use *L T M 4 6 1* (without asterisks and spaces) for five percent off your next purchase.