Source brings the source of good health

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Source is another high vibrational supplement company. These wonderful capsules are brimming with the good stuff!!!!

New to the capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I just finished a container of Source Naturals Life Flora powder and had very good results. Decided to try the capsules for convenience. I give this to my dog too. I like the combination of flora in this one, especially that is has Streptococcus thermophilus which I'm hoping will prevent the recurring strep infection I get in my jaw. I really appreciate iherb's customer service, their low prices and reasonable shipping costs. You may find the same products at a slightly lower cost, but the shipping at other places always makes it more expensive.

the best probiotic I have tried

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have tried several brands with the last few years and these are the best, I used this with candida clear to help with yeast breakouts.

Probiotics

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Very good long term help against problems with a oversensitive colon that produced otherwise constant kramps up to a point where even working was impossiple.

Try it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

A great way to avoid digestive problems. My 18 year old son also takes it for his acne, and it is working.

整腸剤です。

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

コスパが良いです。 ただし人によって合う合わないのが整腸剤です。 私はビオフェルミンを服用していましたが、高価なためこちらに切り替えました。 状態は良いです。 風邪を引いても下痢になったりせず、しっかりと便が出ました。

Improves intestinal health

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This helps with improving bowel function and gas.

Didn't notice a difference between these and the 30Billion brand.....:

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Our local hospital analysed a selection of probiotics selected from local stores. Amazingly 2 of them had absolutely no living probiotics in them and ALL of the rest of them had extremely small %'s of probiotics: instead of 16Billion, only 70 million! None of the companies had anywhere near the advertised potency. So would this indicate that these ones are more stable? or was I lucky?

muito bom

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

o produto e sensacional muito bom adorei

Effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

One of the better probiotics I have tried. Effective for quickly eliminating gut related symptoms of food intolerances (washed down with 1-2 glasses of water) and for treating constipation. No irritation to my sensitive bowel. Did not eliminate my bloating, but then nothing else I've tried has (even charcoal). I think my distended belly is due to blastocystis hominis, which I'm still trying to eliminate after sixteen years of infection.