Source Natruals, Injuv, Hyaluronic Acid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product works! I bought it to use to improve my facial skin tone, but in two weeks I noticed that the arthritic pain in my thumb was gone! I use it with Naturally Complete Collagen Type 2 (NeoCell) The skin tone is imporved, as well!

Kathy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Works well for arthritis

Very Effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Recommended dose is too high for me. One a day, or one every other day produces desired effects on joints, skin, and hair.

2 in one effect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I began using injuv for arthritis and it certainly has helped my knees very much. But it also has put moisture in my skin. I no longer have such dry skin that I used to have. I have taken the injuv for at least 3 years and will continue to take it because I really can see a difference.

Linda

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Took my knee pain & swelling away, even though I have osteoarthritis in both knees.

Helping with osteoarthritis

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Have tried several combinations of HA with Glucosamine,Chrondoitin, & MSM and Ha separately. Currently taking just this HA.This formula seem to be working very well and even reducing the swelling in my fingers.

I can't live without this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have terrible osteo-arthritis and this helps manage my pain

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

No neck or back pain since I`ve started this.

To help joints

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have osteoarthritis and take this with my other supplements, Source Naturals 500 mg vitamin c ester(Ascorbyl Palmitate), Sam-e, Source Naturals Extra Strength Glucosamine Chondroitin, alfalfa capsules, omega 3 oil softgels, extra vitamin D(needs to be optimal level in blood test-helps prevent cancers among other things). Getting vitamin D from the sun is not enough, and 400 IU being the RDA is too low. Also turmeric extract is very good for health in general and health of joints I think. I take a lot of other supplements too. I think it helps it from getting worse, and I do see some improvement. God bless you all.

It works!

Posted by derbyjean on May 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I decided to stop taking this and immediately following this decision, I started getting knee pain so I am back on it.

1 2 3