I like it....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought this to balance my hormones, not sure yet if it's working. I do squeeze one into my face stuff I make: Aloe vera, grapeseed oil, vit E, EPO, and spearmint oil. Smells so good...really cleared up my face and is a great moisturizer too!

3 week trial

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I tried this product for about three weeks and am leaving it off for a few days. It seemed to relieve some of the numbness in my legs but the pain level increased quite a bit. I believe it to be an effective antiinflammatory but I react dfferently than many people when it comes to pain-relieving products, often with more pain. I was taking two gels a day. Will try cutting back to one after a few days off. Have read of an RA trial where the participants reacted with more pain initially but later got relief from evening primrose oil. Hopefully this will be a personal finding also.

average

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I don't consume this kind of product but my friend think it is ok.

So far so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product is OK. This deserves more credit if Vitamin E is also added as anti-oxidant to the EPO

Pretty good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Good price, not a fan of the gelatin coating though

Big, but fine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

They are a little big for easy swallowing, but otherwise, fine.

Less hair loss

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It's only been a few weeks, and I've already noticed a little less hair loss! This I'll keep taking!