great calcium

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 3 2011 | Verified Purchase

Helped my menstrual cramps within 2 days. After a couple of weeks I've noticed my fingernails are looking whiter. It may take longer to improve the decalcification of my teeth. But it is a good product. Obviously a well absorbed form.

Source Naturals, CCM, 300 mg, 120

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 30 2012 | Verified Purchase

Impressed with information on bioavailability; not too large a capsule size to swallow; very reasonable price

Really great!

Posted by naturalorganic on October 12 2013 | Verified Purchase

Does what it should do. BUT.. Something I really hate about these is that they are SO BIG! It's REALLY hard to swallow them.. One time they got stuck in my chest, even though I drank a lot of water.

Good for the Heart and Blood sugar and sleeping.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 30 2010 | Verified Purchase

When I use CCM It doesn't make me run to the bathroom as those with mag. in it. I take my mag.at a different time of day.

It's like swallowing a piece of chalk, but I'm glad they're here.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 16 2010 | Verified Purchase

They're so large, that when I swallow them, it's like ingesting a huge amount of vitamin filler... but I know that it's probably a necessary amount/size (can't access the product info, because I'm afraid I'll lose the rest of my above input as before). I'm grateful for this product and am now researching calcium aspartate anhydrous.

Can't say anything

Posted by aRPiieS on November 10 2011 | Verified Purchase

Guess that these are OK

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 17 2011 | Verified Purchase

fine product

so good...

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 3 2010 | Verified Purchase

good product, good value.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 20 2006 | Verified Purchase

This is stated to be a highly available blend of calcium citrate and malate. I have used this for many years and prefer this calcium blend to other types and brands.

Excellent source of calcium

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

Easily digestible source of calcium.

1 2