Vitamin E??

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 4 2015 | Verified Purchase

It's overview says it has vitamin E and i chose it since i was looking for omega3 including vitaminE. However, i got this bottle and it doesnt say any on its cover. Pls delete inccorect information for those who are looking for correct products...

solgar omega 3

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

this product is amazing but i wont be able to deal with iherb in future as when i received my last batch i had to pay more in value of the capsules in way of tax and this wouldnt make economical sence

Exactly what I needed

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

Fastest shipping I've seen. Product gets me results I need. Great quality!

Excellent

Posted by CLICK HERE for favorites on January 22 2018 | Verified Purchase

Not kidding, I've tried dozens of brands over the years. This one has the highest potency, and I can tell. My hair and nails are growing faster than ever, which is a good sign on Omega-3 potency. Plus, Consumer Labs recommends it. I like to freeze my Omega-3 softgels to help with the fishy-burps. Unfortunately, these don't freeze easily, or maybe not at all - freezer is set to -8* F. So I get fish burps with this product, hence 4-stars. Other brands, did not do this to me, but I had to take 4 of those pills a day and they still don't match what 2 of these contain. If you can stand some fish burps, then I recommend this one. I think it is one of the best values out there.

Solgar is just great

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 17 2018 | Verified Purchase

Love this Omega with its EPA and DHA

Great quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 5 2018 | Verified Purchase

In comparison with others out there, this is a better quality. love it

Positive changes

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 2 2018 | Verified Purchase

I am completely satisfied with the product. I take Omega regularly with a month break between the bottles. I must say my skin and hair are in perfect condition. I used to suffer from heart increase beating and now it's gone. I believe this is due to Omega by Solgar. The only change in my way of life which also might add to the positive result is refusal from red meat, going vegeterian for 6 months already.

Excellent product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 6 2018 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product and fast delivery to Croatia.

Solgar triple strength Omega 3

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 24 2018 | Verified Purchase

Zeer goed Omega 3 supplement ,hoog gedoseerd, en gezuiverd van kwik,voor je het weet voel je je een vis in het water bij I herb :-)

Got Fast heart beats and aHeart palpitations after taking few tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

Got Fast heart beats and Heart palpitations after taking few tablets. I don't know if this normal symptoms or not. I consulted iHerb Customer care and requested me to consult a physician locally here in Saudi Arabia :( 2nd Update: The symptoms are no longer existing and I love the product.

1 2 3