solgar zinc

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 21 2010 | Verified Purchase

having taken an inferior brand of zinc for some years the difference was very noticable when i changed to solgar on the advice of a nutritionist.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 10 2013 | Verified Purchase

Using this for a zinc deficiency. Was able to take large amounts (12xday) without feel queasy or getting a metallic taste.

Good zinc but sweet taste added

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 14 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good absorbing zinc, but the sweet taste at the exterior has one major disadvantage. I do taste zinc before swallowing it, so I know exactly whether I need it or not. This is because overdosing zinc is not good. When you don't need zinc, it tastes awful. When you need it, it tastes neutral. However, these tabs have tasted a litle bit sweet to me for months now. When I stumbled this morning upon an older zinc picolinate tablet, not chelated, from Solgar as well, it tasted really awful. Meaning that my zinc level is too high. I hope Solgar reads this. Zinc tablets should tast like zinc, that's important. I am going back to the simpler zinc picolinate form, also from Solgar because it's my favorite brand, so that I don't risk to have too much zinc in my body.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 24 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've been using zinc for a long time and feel that its been beneficial with improving my immune system. I really like the Solgar brand - I've been using their Vit C product a long time.

High quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 6 2012 | Verified Purchase

Albion chelation gives optimal effectiveness.

Albion minerals are the safest

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

The most potent Zinc supplement on the market. Albion minerals are also very safe to use. I've used Zinc picolinate in the past, but Zinc Bisglycinate is rocket fuel. :-). I take it with Chelated Manganese and Solgar Vitamin E. A very powerful combo,

I'm alive.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

No new white flecks on my nails is good news right?

suits me

Posted by njwherb on December 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

These are chelated zinc which is an easier form to absorb. The tablets are a bit 'dry' so can stick sometimes when swallowing, but I'm OK with that as it means they haven't put a 'glaze' on the tablet. Glazes tend to have ingredients in them that you really don't want ot be taking. These happen to be the strength that I want (22mg elemental zinc) so they suit me perfectly. I really like that they are in a glass bottle with a metal lid - no plastic at all. We need to support manufacturers that are avoiding plastic packaging.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

a good product helpfull

indifferent

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 19 2013 | Verified Purchase

I didn't find this form useful. Zinc picolinate is better.

1 2 3