Solgar, Calcium Magnesium Plus Zinc 250 tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 2 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very good product. Recently leg and joint issues made me leave my liquid sofgels and try a new product. After reading abit about what might be going on, I selected this product. The problem is definitely getting better. I ordered some more. Well worth a try if you are thinking of what type of calcium, there are multiple here.

Satisfied

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 11 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm satisfied with this product. I just have a bit problems with big capsules such these are, and it would be good to mention in the product review that these capsules are big.

excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 30 2011 | Verified Purchase

For the short time we have used it,it has reduced the severity of the pain in the ligaments

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 29 2012 | Verified Purchase

good but use carbonate with moderation

Serving size 3 tablets seems like a mistake

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 11 2015 | Verified Purchase

I took 3 tablets and got diarrhea immediately and again experimented a few times and got the same result. I tried two still the same problem and reduced to one and the problem solved. Can't tell any obvious effects but I do feel overall well being.

Solgar

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 3 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good combination. I take Vitamin D along with these and an extra dose of magnesium every now and then.

Handy

Posted by Butterfly on September 28 2011 | Verified Purchase

It is always a pleasure to reduce the number of tablets you have to gulp down and this has calcium, magnesium and zinc so jolly good.

Always a great brand

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 13 2009 | Verified Purchase

Solgar's products are very high quality and effective, and I like that they use veg caps.

highly recommend

Posted by Beautyscan on June 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm still on those (the second and last month). I was advised by my HCP to take calcium and magnesium, so zing was just an added bonus. Difficult to see if it really did the job, but I' very allergic to lots of food supplements, and these are fine with me.

Great for muscle recovery

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this product. I was always taking magnesium by itself and found that it didn't really help my recovery. As soon as i started taking this vitamin i have noticed a difference in muscle recovery time. Great potency, will buy again. The brand is good too! Would highly recommend trying it.!