It restores functionality of my knees.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 22 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am 69 with a long history of painful knees. Ever since I took the Schiff glucosamine after it is recommended to me by my a friend five years ago, the pains have been reduced gradually. I am really happy and grateful to it.

Good combination

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 23 2014 | Verified Purchase

Reliable price, contains everything I need.

My back pain disappear after a month using this.

Posted by Amber on December 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

I never thought a supplement would be so helpful in the mobility and pain relief of my back.

Good for arthritis

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

My mum is a long term user of this product. It helps her a lot with joint flexibility. She has rheumatoid arthritis and takes this together with her prescription meds.

It really works

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm using the product for 2 weeks and it really works for me! I had a terrible pain in my elbow that kept me from training and now the pain is almost gone!

Great !!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 8 2016 | Verified Purchase

I ordered for my Mom . She said it very good for her joints. She love it.

very Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 9 2016 | Verified Purchase

very Good very Good very Good very Good very Good very Good very Good very Good very Good very Good very Good very Good very Good very Good very Good very Good very Good very Good very Good very Good very Good very Good very Good very Good very Good very Good very Good very Good very Good very Good very Good very Good very Good very Good very Good very Good very Good very Good very Good very Good very Good very Good very Good very Good very Good very Good very Good

ไม่แนะนำกับคนที่มีปัญหากระเพาะ, ลำไส้

Posted by PoonWipada on November 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

กินแล้วท้องอืด บางคนอาจกินแล้วดี คือลองกินทั้งท้องว่าง และกินพร้อมอาหารแล้ว ก็ยังท้องอืด ใครอยากช่วยเรื่องเข่า ไปกินแอสต้าแซนทินดีกว่า

Good for joints

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 22 2018 | Verified Purchase

Taking it both, me and my husband for osteoarthritis. Helps to keep it under control.

Good product