It's working

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 27 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've started using these after breakfast, dinner and before bed. I don't monitor my blood sugar but know that the weight I carry around my waist is due to pcos and insulin resistance. Within the first week I noticed changes in my waist, it's starting to come back! And I no longer have interrupted sleep because of fluctuating blood sugar levels. This is a great product and I will continue using this for sure!

Hard to find supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 29 2010 | Verified Purchase

I take this along with Cinnamon Bark with pumpkin seed oil. It has been about 3 weeks and I feel that I have more energy. I have not had to take a nap mid afternoon since I started taking these.

Great for helping lower blood sugar.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 10 2009 | Verified Purchase

I take this before breakfast and dinner and it has help me maintain a lower blood sugar level, that diet and exercise just weren't achieving. I now wake with a fasting blood sugar ranging from 90-95, down from 120.

Got my blood sugar to go down!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 2 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use this product together with GTF Chromium, and my fasting blood glucose levels have gone down from 11.8 to 8.2 in one week! Thanks for great products!

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 8 2010 | Verified Purchase

I trust this brand. As a type 2 diabetic, I find that this does, in fact, help control my blood glucose level. Will continue to use and recommend.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 1 2010 | Verified Purchase

It is the first time I try these, also called sugar destroyer. The making of insulin in the body is what causes hunger so you need to eat again. With less sugar, less insulin and less hunger. These pills have made me less hungry less often. Awesome product.

This stuff WORKS!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 12 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've tried all the others and this one really works. Higher quality for sure.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 27 2008 | Verified Purchase

Top Shelf Product !! Please continue to Stock this Item at the offered price. I will continue to order.

I think it's good

Posted by greenS on October 30 2016 | Verified Purchase

My mother has had diabetes for many years. After using this gymnema for one month (together with metformin) there were no changes in her blood sugar levels. However, there were some other improvements in her blood tests, in general health.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 12 2010 | Verified Purchase

I ordered these with the hopes that they would help with sugar cravings, help control appetite for sweets but I took as directed and they did not seem to do anything, so far now I quit using them. Wish I would have seen more results.

1 2