saved me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

this product quickly and effectively reduces inflammation. All my joints have inflammation but my wrist and ankle joints swell the fastest during flareups , this product enabled me to use my hands and walk without wobbling again. stopped it for a week because I felt so well and the swelling came back.I will always use it now.I take 1 tab 4 times a day.

not as strong as expected

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I had been using 5-Loxin, but thought I'd switch to this as it seemed a better balanced supplement, with much more of the other boswellic acids, about the same level of ABKA, and some of the whole gum extract as well. The 5-Loxin looks like a lot less bang for the buck comparing the two, but it offered significantly more pain relief than I am getting from this product. I will not buy this product again.

Awsome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have taken this for 1 1/2 yrs tried several brands this is the best. Great for neck arthritus. Doesn't stay in stock long.

Effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Only have to use one per day to effectively control joint pain.

Anti-inflammatory

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have currently a serious ACL tear in my left knee. Haven't taken any pharmaceuticals for it, to the surprise of my GP but the swelling is minor, if any. I take boswellia three times per day. Excellent results so far!

Releif is spelled Boswella!

Posted by retirednlovinit on Jul 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

At first I was dubious but after being advised by my chiro to try the whole first bottle I am very pleased to say that I am getting the results that I was hopeing for. Releif from the soreness in legs and knees very evident

This stuff is great

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Have been taking this product and it has worked great in releaving joint inflamation.

This is great to use when you feel inflammation in your body!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I take this when I feel any kind of inflammation coming in my body. I get sinus, back, or joints act up and I know it is inflammation and I feel that Boswellia very gently works and eases the area that is not feeling well. I have allergies and back issues so when I take it is subtle , and poof---, I feel better before i know it. Great product---I do not take asprin or anything!

Seems effective!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've got no science to back it up, but my body seems to like this ayurvedic herb. I've been taking it in combination with fish oil and it has seemed to relieve joint issues, including bursitis in my elbow. Seems like a clean, eco-friendly product and I like it a lot.

Works very well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Works well in conjunction with Savesta Turmeric....knocks arthritic pain out 85% of the time...would be 100% if I knew when it would rain!!!!

1 2 3 4