By far the best probiotics for kids

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this product.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 2 2016 | Verified Purchase

My 3 year old has many food sensitivity issues & this has helped a great deal with restoring a happy tummy for her with no side effects! (With doctors direction.)

Good taste

Posted by unniinnu on February 21 2014 | Verified Purchase

Gluten- and casein-free. Trust that they work fine for my daughter. Seems to help her stomach and digestion:)

My kids favorite probiotic

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

My two toddlers like to take one daily. The flavor is not too much sugary flavor and easy to take. I usually keep them in the refrigerator as described it is better.

Great taste, kids love them!

Posted by healingchildrennaturally on June 3 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great taste, kids love them! Helps soothes stomach. Kids rarely get sick, and if they do they recover faster.

Nice taste, seems to work

Posted by HappyShinyStudentMummy on August 27 2016 | Verified Purchase

I prefer to buy the other brand in Vanilla, but it's still good value and worth a try. A kind of fizzy berry flavour.

Tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 1 2015 | Verified Purchase

Kids love these, I just wish they had more live cultures per tablet.

Great product for my kid

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 22 2018 | Verified Purchase

Tastes great, didn't complain about it. Works also great, stomach flu was going around in her kindergarten, and she caught it in some "superlight" versions, she was only nauseous one afternoon.

Great product for my kid

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 24 2018 | Verified Purchase

My kid loves it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 17 2018 | Verified Purchase

My son keeps asking for more and requests for it every morning! Helps a little better for his digestion and bowel movements :)

Great Taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

My kids love the taste of this and would fight to see who gets to eat one first daily

1 2