Loved

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

So soft and I was so excited to buy this set. I really love it and I know that I'm gonna use them every day

Fantastic Brushes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

These brushes really are fantastic! They are so soft & work perfectly! They are such high quality, too! Every brush in this set is amazing! It's hard to believe they are so affordable! I absolutely love them! I would definitely recommend this set for anyone!

Alright

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Contour brush is great, the smallest brush can be used for a number of things (lips, some highlighting areas, brows), i do not like the square foundation brush, it is quite dense and it can deposit a lot of product at once onto the face...dont think its useful though-highly recommend real techniques stippling brush for foundation, not a fan of the finish the expert face brush gives or the buffing brush in this set. I know the buffing brush is intended for powders but the finish would appear cakey (not a nice finish either if using this for liquid foundation). The only think i use the buffing brush for is removing powder after ive been baking because it gets rid of all the excess quickly unlike a normal powder brush.

Regrettably, this is not the real real techniques

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

i have a set that i bought from local Pharmacy for about double price. Those are not bad brushes, but when you compare with the real ones, you realise the difference. The buffing brush is way more softer than the real ones. you can't really buff, but more just apply. the detailed brush can be used for applying concealer, however, it leaves the brush mark, not seamless for sure, same with the foundation brush. the contour brush doesn't pick up powder product very well. To be honest i am quite disappointed. i have also bought another 2 sets for brushes which was evidently quite a mistake. should have just bought one. i should have known this was too cheap to be true.

Lovee Everything About This Set. N U R 3 4 3 7

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Nice matte orange color brushes, cute brush cup, & good performance. My suggestion is to watch the tutorials & review about this brushes set uses. Because their functions is more than what RT mentions on the box. Good to know. Wink wink. Checkout my title for extra benefits

Review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2018 | Verified Purchase

It’s very soft I recommend it.

Perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Came fast, good product. I recommend.

High quality~

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

High quality brushes, good value for the money.

One of my best purchases

Posted by HerikaDrizzle on Oct 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love RT brushes but I had only recently decided to try them. This is great value for money for 4 brushes. I use the buffing brush for foundation or powder. There is very little use I have for the flat foundation brush. I tried using it on liquid foundation (Estee Lauder) but it picks up and absorbs the foundation which I do not understand as this is synthetic. I use the small brush for precision application like concealing and lipstick.

Amazing!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love the 2 big brushes. The one on the left applies my foundation better then a beauty blender!!!!!

1 2 3