Delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 7 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love the serving size! Most of the vitamins My family and I usually take 2 vitamins day for others, and I was happily surprised that in this vitamin, they pack everything into one gummy. I wish I could take 2 though; they are just so delicious! The lemony flavour is great, but it's not too lemony. Overall, I am very happy with this product, and will DEFINITELY be getting this in the future!

Kids Love!

Posted by HealingEarthResources on February 27 2014 | Verified Purchase

Best kids Vitamin-D for the $$. Taste great and kids will ask for them daily. Best yet, they cannot overdose on an entire bottle! My daughter ate an entire bottle with no side effects. Not that I'm condoning this behavior but just so you know:))

귤젤리보다 맛나요

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 28 2012 | Verified Purchase

설탕입자가 더 작고 적당히 새콤달콤해서 또 샀네요. 더울때 사면 서로 붙어서 떼어먹기 힘들어서 날씨 선선할때 사서 쟁일려고 합니다.

Those were good for valentine gift.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 16 2015 | Verified Purchase

Healthy candy!

Once a day

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 19 2013 | Verified Purchase

Since this vitamin is not water-soluable, I take one pill a day. I start my day with it. Taste's good. sweet and chewy. lemen flavor. One more, it does not get sticky like Gummy vitamin C in the summer time! My Gummy vitamin V started being sticky...:(

God smak

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 13 2018 | Verified Purchase

Goda och små gelé tabletter enklare än droppar.

Love this vitamin D3

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 11 2018 | Verified Purchase

This product really raised the level of vitamin D3 in my daughter's blood test (we passed the test before we started taking it and after two months).

present for boyfriend

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

he said always good.

Tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

A tasty and comfortable way to take vitamin D without filling you take a medicine

I like these

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

They don't taste too processed and the sugary like coating on the outside doesn't remind me i'm taking a vitamin.

1 2 3 4