I don't like this smell.......

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It's easy to swallow, but I can't take this without water.

good prenatal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Same stuff as it's big brother, but in a much more manageable size to swallow, and also thereby possible to spread vitamin intake over the day. I rotate on other days with the Solgar one and one called Baby me now, which unfortunately iherb doesn't have. They are all slightly different and this way I'm more covered.

easy to swallow

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Im really glad i found this multivitamin. I have big problems swalling larger then average pills. So i bought these. There really easy to swallow and seem to have a good amount of vitamins/minerals, most of the vitamins meet 100 percent of the daily value recommendations. Ive noticed i have more energy to which is a big plus . The only negative is i have to take 3 pills a day and they have a natural herbal tast to them, So i try to swallow quickly. But in the end there very worth buying and will continue to purchase them. Great price also .

Awesome product!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have always had trouble swallowing pills, add in pregnancy with gag reflex & nausea and forget it I can't get the original prenatal down. These vitamins are slim and petite and I have had no problems swallowing them. Thank you Rainbow Light for making these!!!

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Way better than the brand I was taking previously. No constipation, not too "heavy" for my stomach. Will continue with this brand. :)

Trusted brand and product, pill is definitely easier to swallow

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Trusted brand and product, pill is definitely easier to swallow

Excellent product

Posted by missyhuii on Feb 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Easy to swallow - it's mini afterall. I like that it comes in small tablets so I can choose to take 2 instead of 3 if I have had rich meals on a particular day. I conceived after taking this for 3 months or so? Not sure if it's due to this product but of course, i should credit it anyway.

Nice and Small

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

THese are a much easier to swallow version, I find the amounts a little high on sme nutrients if 3 are taken a day, so I take two. Then they last longer too. I find them esy on the stomach and they never make me sick. Make me confident my baby and I are getting the nutrition we need!

strong smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

it has strong smell but it is acceptable. love that the pills are small and easy to swallow.