WORKS!!!i highly recommend to put the C0'DE: "TA L65 41" for 5 % Any Order!* ( no spa ces)*

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2018 | Verified Purchase

This works just perfect for me! I feel much better with it! I highly recommend putting the c~0 '~d~e "TA L65 41" for 5% AnyOrder!* ( no spa ces)*

Daily vitamin in a tablet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Provides my body with the necessary vitamins in one tablet. Must take with or after meal.

Average

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Nothing special for me

Excellent product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product. Gives energy. Any more the first time and I am glad to Large amount of vitamins and minerals.I buy constantly. I recommend to all.

ALMOST PERFECT!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I felt a big difference using this -> I felt godlike! Insanely great product and simple to use but I believe it would produce even greater results if this same dosage is split into 2 pills so we don't swallow big dosages at once - but with 1 pill it's more simple. Absolutely 5 stars either way!!!!!!!!!

The One Energizer I Longed For Since Long Ago

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Since all natural food is not available at every spot in the world (yet), this vitamin is the new beginning for every day again and again... Men, go for it!

Good One Daily

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Good vitamin/mineral. No complaints yet, works well.

It's a mutli vitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Hard to review a multivitamin as there's no discernable result from them, but it is as good as any other I've tried so 5*!

Bigger, stronger and longer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

These vitamins are amazing! I become bigger, stronger and stamina lasts longer! I feel like Arnold Schawarzeneger and jump as Michael Jordan. Superb pills!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase