So so.

Posted by DwayneD on June 28 2012 | Verified Purchase

I took two scoops of this product about 30 minutes before going to the gym and I had one of my best endurance workouts on the cardio machine. Also, I did notice on two separate occasions a little "morning wood". I'm a 45 year old man, I was very happy about that. The only bad thing about this product is that it is sickeningly sour. The taste is overpowering. Warning, do NOT try mixing this stuff with any kind of carbonated soda! If you put this stuff in carbonated soda the soda will react like you shook the can 50,000 times then opened it and the soda will explode all over the place! The cons were, its a little expensive, I didn't get the boost I wanted most of the time and it will clump together in a big ball if you expose it to heat or cold (like if you keep it in your gym bag and you keep your gym bad in your car). All in all, I can only give it a 3 (an "OK") rating. There is likely better stuff out there if you are looking to workout and get a little "morning wood".

Natural precursor to NO

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 8 2011 | Verified Purchase

Can improve Nitric Oxide which icreases blood flow. Good product as far as it does it's job

hard to rate

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 24 2013 | Verified Purchase

Every time I do exercise, I drink my original beverage containing citruline, BCAA, ctric acid, and sweetener. I do not feel exactly citruline leads to muscle pump. I do not know I will continue to mix citruline.