The Best Vitamin C i have tried

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 11 2018 | Verified Purchase

I usually buy sodium ascorbate form of vitamin c from the Health Ranger. That is awesome stuff but I needed vit c asap so I tried this, glad I did. I haven't used ibuprofen or acetaminophen for over a year, I use vit c for fever, headaches, pain, sickness, it never fails but what i noticed my headache leaves faster with Paradise vit c. I buy a lot of their products, guaranteed non-gmo(organic) & no binders, fillers or flow agents. If you are sick take four every two hours for eight hours then every four hours til u feel better. Great for fevers, give it time to work, fever is normal. I do this as soon as my kids mention they don't feel good. Since I found Dr Suzanne Humphries on Youtube if my kids got sick, it was puffers, Tylenol or Motrin, predisone even maybe antibiotics and my son is type 1 diabetic so every time he got sick and vomited it was a hospital visit, not anymore. D3&K2 helps with vit c absorption. Also glutathione for the immune system, Milk Thistle for the liver, Turmeric for inflammation. Paradise has a great multivitamin. Check out Dr BERGMAN , if you want answer on your health, he is your guy. Dr Joel Wallach, Dr Sherri Tenpenny, Dr Stephanie Senneff, Dr Suzanne Humphries all amazing scientists who tell the truth about health and how nutrition is the answer. The Health Ranger another honest scientist.

Very unsure of these...

Posted by raonmeow on January 10 2018 | Verified Purchase

I bought these because I liked that the vitamin c sources are all natural and this brand doesn't use any fillers... but I don't understand the inclusion of probiotics alongside with anti-fungals such as grapeseed extract and milk thistle, which cancel out the potency of the probiotics..? I didn't feel any marked improvement in my general wellbeing, but unlike ascorbic acid, taking vitamin c in this form doesn't turn my pee yellow!

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

Orgacic, non-gmo. Many good components. All Paradise Herbs supliments are of a high quality.