May have Gluten!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This company will not disclose if it has any gluten in it. The bottle says that the wheat and barley juices are gluten free, but the product is not "gluten free" as a total product. The company DOES NOT reply when you request to know if it is gluten-free, so you be the judge as to whether or not it truly is. I won't be buying it again.

No, no and NO!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

So this looks great. Has all of your greens, plus protein, plus a lot of other great ingredients. I just went to mix it into my smoothie, and read the fine print: it can cause birth defects, and apparently lead has been detected in some of the plants used to make this. I won't be drinking this as I am trying to have a baby. And lead? Well, I don't think anyone needs any additional lead in their system. There are other greens formulas out there, look for something with a bit less of a risk.

Ughhhhh

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Horrible taste, even if you try to cover it up in a smoothy, not to mention it brought my digestive system to a complete stop. Too bad too, because the combination of ingredients appears to be quite good.

seriously taste is yuck!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I add only one scoop to coconut water and drink. I try to not breath...coz the smell makes me sick. I don't feel anything different after taking this. Seriously don't buy this!

whole box is for 15 servings only!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Whole plastic jar is for 15 servings only and looking at the ingredients list closer, I see that there are many BUT trace amounts of substances there.. Container was only 3/4 full of power- I have check the weight - weight was correct . Main problem was different thing, to get it delivered in the UK i had to pay 12 Pounds ( 17.5 Dollars) of CUSTOMS DUTY CHARGE !

Bought To Try But Don't Think Will Buy Again.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Product details seems convincing but the texture is like sand. I mix it with other drink like soy drink or any other drink. It says 1 scoop. I just can't have it 1scoop bcoz the texture is like drinking sand. Ended up just half a scoop. Trying very hard to finish the tub bcoz I'm only drink half a scoop. Don't think I will purchase it again.

PROTIEN

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I DID NOT LIKE THE TASTE

ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Ok

disgusting

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

the worst thing ever, mixing it up with my morning shake this tastes disgusting, i almost vomitted

Awful taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have tried quite a few protein powders but this one is the worst so far. I am struggling to finish it for almost a year as it tastes so badly you need a lot of additional stuff to disguise the bad taste.