Posted by iHerb Customer on September 5 2015 | Verified Purchase

Never expected that this product - Organix South TheraNeem Pet Shampoo brings happiness to my cat. After her bath she feels and looks like a Queen. haha. That's how i describe it because her fur was so, so soft and smooth. As soft as silk. But, i don't really like or knows how to appreciate the smell. Maybe that's how TheraNeem smells. I will purchase this again because my cat now rarely scratch. Her fur looks shinning, clean and puffy too. Like and Love it!!!

Does what it should

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 6 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use this shampoo for a ferret, and I haven't noticed any bad sides. It does what it should.

Great for sensitive skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

Our dog suffers from a lot of skin allergies so I thought I'd give this shampoo a go. I'm pleased I did. Within a few days of using this shampoo his skin showed an improvement and his fur started to grow back in places where he'd been biting at his skin and had lost some. It didn't irritate during the wash and, although very runny, it was easy to apply and lather. The smell is okay too. I've been using it for a few months now and I'm pleased to say that his coat is almost back to normal. He still has allergies but regularly using this shampoo has helped. I've just re-ordered it and will continue to use it.

Kafka is happy

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 29 2015 | Verified Purchase

After showering with neem shampoo, Kafka is really beautiful cat, fur is shiny and clean and she dont need to lick herself for hours after bath as usual, brcause she likes smell of this shampoo.

very pleased

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 4 2012 | Verified Purchase

The neem shampoo is great. No bad impact on my dog.

pet shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 11 2011 | Verified Purchase

it smells great and get wonderful shine

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 14 2011 | Verified Purchase

Got dog back from good times at a very mucky river and gave him a wash using TheraNeem. TheraNeem worked easily without that major soapy feel that most pet shampoos have. Seemed very gentle without perfumy smell. Coat was nice and soft afterward. Will buy again for sure!

Good, but no batcher

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 13 2011 | Verified Purchase

Pleasant herbal smell, very thin, but no batcher, thus no ability to control pouring quantity (especially when you're washing a cat trying each second to escape:)) Fluffy and clean coat afterwards.

loved it !

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 26 2016 | Verified Purchase

Made both of my dogs fur very soft & a lovely light smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 22 2015 | Verified Purchase

Cunde mucho, y a los perretes les deja el pelo tan limpio que chirría. Tiene un olor genial que perdura bastante y les deja el pelo ultra suave. Lo recomiendo muchísimo!

1 2 3 4