Smells like a fruit bowl

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I love this product it smells great subtly, fruity but also very fresh. It applies nicely and cleanly, doesn’t leave marks on your clothes or your skin. It doesn’t prevent you from sweating (as that is biloically impossible) however it does leave a pleasantly subtle scent that I could smell for the majority of the day and then once the scent faded I still smelt fresh.

Lovely deodorant!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Keep up keep it up

Great smell and works great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My favorite deodorant!

Love This Product

Posted by Mincruiser on Jun 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is my very favorite deodorant. It works well, and has a pleasant natural scent and content. The container also lasts much longer than other deodorants.

It's okay

Posted by Paula-T on Jun 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

First of all, I sweat relativily fast with a bit of bad smell. It's useful for an everyday use, but need to reapply in a hot day. I think it keeps bad smell away for 4-5 hours. If you know you're having a stressful day maybe you'll need something alternative. Keep in mind that it controls odor but no sweat (honestly, not sweating is bad for everyone).

Not working well for me.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2018 | Verified Purchase

The deodorant has a pleasant texture, easily perfumed with a smell that almost never smells. But unfortunately I do not really work - I do not sweat a lot but I have a body odor. (Could be if his smell was stronger then he would have worked better for me)

Doesn't work on me

Posted by Atopic-skin on Jul 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I don't know why I keep trying stick deodorants, because they never do any good for my. Smells good when I put it on, but smells nasty before I leave the house..