header_search header_signed-out header_signed-in header_cart sharefilled circlex
checkoutarrow
Added to Cart
Total:
Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
Cart Total:
Checkout
Customers Also Bought:
24/7 Help

Reviews
11-20 of 55 total
Languages
Sort By
English
Search Reviews

A natural stimulant to the immune system.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Highly recommended as a first line defense against flu bugs, bacteria and viruses. One physician's monthly newsletter finds this a viable alternative to even the most celebrated antibiotic pharmaceutical agents. And it is apparently effective against a broad range of infection which cannot be treated with conventional therapy.

Thanks for your feedback!

Неплохо справился с простудой

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Заказала на пробу для себя в качестве добавки к комплексному лечению кандидоза. Принимала по 1 капсуле 2 раза в день с едой. Особого эффекта на не почувствовала. Хуже правда тоже не стало. Однако препарат подошел приболевшей простудой маме пенсионного возраста. Давала ей одну капсулу три раза в день в независимости от приема пищи. Через пару дней человек был здоров. Дополнительных средств не применяли. Так что помогла именно эта добавка. Буду заказывать еще в качестве первой помощи при простуде и вирусных заболеваниях.

Thanks for your feedback!

I love Nutribiotic's GSE

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on Dec 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I recently stayed well while several of my friends developed colds and flu. GSE, plus Immune Punch and extra zinc, are great for keeping up my immune system.

Thanks for your feedback!

NutirBiotic, GSE High Potency Capsules Plus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Grapefruit seed extract is a wonder. In different forms, we use it for cleaning fruit, clearing nasal passages, etc. These pills are effective in fighting symptoms associated with bacteria, virus or fungi. The pill form in this product is effective for the latter.

Thanks for your feedback!

Miracle suppliment

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'm not sure how long I've been taking this product, but I'm guessing maybe 3 or 4 years. I tell everyone about it. I can honestly say that it saves my life. I haven't had a cold the whole time. If I do start to feel a little under the weather, I take a couple of these right away, following up, as prescribed, and if my throat is sore, I use the spray on my throat, which is also excellent and pleasant tasting. I keep a bottle of these in my desk at work, & a bottle at home at all times.

Thanks for your feedback!

cure all fix all

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Lets see, planters warts,strept throat, ring worm, bruised muscle, muscle ache, all with the liquid. I use the capsules daily for energy and keep the colds away. Kept me healthy for the last 1 1/2 years. Also when I had the above this cleasnd me from the inside out. Keep it around all the time. Now when someone is sick I find myself saying 'have you ever taking GSE.

Thanks for your feedback!

Colds, sinus etc

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Whenever I begin to have symptoms, I start with 2 capsules at least three times a day - morning-noon- especial before bed along with Noni extract. If caught in time, symptoms are gone by morning.

Thanks for your feedback!

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have used NutriBiotic products for years with good results. This was the first time I used this particular formula. I will puchase it again and of course at IHerb where I get great prices and good service.

Thanks for your feedback!

Terrific Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great for the cold and flu seasons. Very good for your immune system.

Thanks for your feedback!

Действие сложно оценить

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Приобрела 3 упаковки, пьем всей семьей уже больше 2 месяцев. За это время дважды переболела простудой сама и сын. Состав великолепный, действие оценить сложно. Нам в качестве помощника с простудными заболеваниями никак не помогает.

Thanks for your feedback!

11-20 of 55 total

1 2 3 4 5