I don't like the smell..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

But I understand from others.. This is the smell.. So for the sake of good health.. Not too bad, edible!

Great things

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I started making Chia pudding in the morning. You just need to soak in the water for 30 min, and put some sweetness like Agave or Maple syrup. I also add goji berries on top since it looks good on color. You can also make chia pudding with nuts milk.

Great value and taste.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the first kind of white chia seed I've tried and I really love it just as much as the black seeds. The price here is very reasonable--you get a lot for your money!

Like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good quality

Taste great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Texture better than a lot of other brands of chia seed

Replace my Omega oil

Posted by normantan on Jul 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I first know about Chia seed after attending a talk organised by MILA, an MLM company which specialized in Chia seeds. Thanks to the American speaker, I got to know the benefits of Chia seed but their product is too expensive for me to buy. Selling at S$89 as compared to Nutiva at $25 which is 3.5 times cheaper. I have been taking it for the past 3 months and have seen good results with my weight, complexion and bowel movements. The price is also cheaper than some retail shops which are selling other brands of Chia seed.

g

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

fh

Good and healthy product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Product received fast, quality and package is good. first time trying this chia seeds. Taste nice, easy to use. Satisfied customer.

white chia

Posted by whiteegret on Oct 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

i havent yet opened this but I prefer white chia as its higher in omegas (and doesnt look so bad in your teeth or in food).

Good quality

Posted by energetyx on Aug 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I didn't really notice any difference between this white chia and regular chia, it gels up in water just the same and has the same taste. Store and use it exactly as you would regular chia.

1 2