Turmeric Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

My favorite turmeric tea. The cinnamon gives it a good flavor. Very refreshing sweetened with a little stevia and chilled.

Inflamation fighter

Posted by bughunter on June 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

Slightly sweeter than other Numi turmeric teas. Eases arthritic aches and pains.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

This tea has a wonderful, warming, chai-like flavour. As well as drinking it as a tea I add the brewed tea to cook my oatmeal, add milk and sliced almonds to make it extra yummy!

Fantastic flovour

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 10 2016 | Verified Purchase

This tea has a really good flavour, way better than any other turmeric tea I have tried. It tastes pretty similar to fresh turmeric and the cinnamon is very discreet (I often find cinnamon too overpowering in tea). I add a little honey for aweetness and that really brings out the flavour.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 4 2016 | Verified Purchase

I really enjoy this tea, I love turmeric in general, this being organic is even better!

Pleasant spicy flavour.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 9 2015 | Verified Purchase

This tea is great if you like the taste of turmeric and ginger. Drinking this regularly helped to calm the inflammation in my body and reduce aches and pains. Love it!

super tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

Will repurchase.

Surprise in a Bag

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 2 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am new to tumeric tea. One bag can get you two nice cups of tumeric tea which really soothes you. I will be ordering more of it.

It's not bad...

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

The taste takes a bit of getting use to, but i suspect there will be people who are unable to stomach this

A great gentle tea for anytime

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

Such a great tea for drinking thorughout the day and there is so much packed into each tea bag you can use the same one pratically all day over and over

1 2 3