Posted by MentaPiperita on July 25 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love this tea. It's very nice and the cardamom flavour and scent is very noticeable. If you like cardamom, I recommend you try it. It's a bit pricey but it's worth it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

This tea is delicious and Numi brand never disappoints. I love the Pu-erh teas for the high caffeine content and the smooth taste. Great wake-me-up tea!

Pure Pu-erh

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

Black tea is supposed to be very beneficial, so I've been drinking this Numi Pu-erh with Cardamom and enjoying it a great deal. It's very smooth, comforting and great tasting, too. I'm on my second or third box. All Numi tea's are great and this is one of my "must haves."

Numi Teas are health drivers

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 1 2016 | Verified Purchase

Simply pure tea with no flavorings.....pu-erh has an earthy taste which encourages the taste buds to wake up. I use this tea if i need a pick- me-up that wont cause a crash an hour after drinking it like coffee does.

fantastic flavour

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 27 2015 | Verified Purchase

feels like a treat

It is good

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

I had no expectations, but the taste did not become my fav from the start. I will keep drinking it, but not sure will buy it again.