Wonderful Tea

Posted by HealthyLiving4Me on July 30 2016 | Verified Purchase

I would totally recommend this tea to anyone. The burnt rice flavour is really good. Perhaps it is an acquired taste but people who love Japanese food and drink Japanese tea would be familiar with this flavour. The teabags are naturally whitened and do not use bleach - I checked this with the manufacturer. Everything is organic and I have already ordered more of this. I drink it every night. I will continue to order this tea.

Nice genmai cha

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 11 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's the best genmai tea in a tea bag that I have found. It's nice, nutty and mellow. Good to bring to work, or when you don't want to bother with loose leaf.

My favorite tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

I could not find rice tea anywhere, so I am happy about this purchase. The taste is unusual, but once you get used to it, you will not want any other tea.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

I received a sample of this tea and knew after enjoying it that I had to ad d it to my tea cabinet. Light, with a nutty flavor, I now carry a few teabags in my tote to enjoy at any time.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

I loved this! The nutty flavor of the roasted rice compliments the green tea perfectly.

Tasty Genmai tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

Genmai tea is traditional Japanese tea (one of) and this one doesn't disappoint me. Nice taste and floavour, as always with Numi products. :D

It’s Ok...