Great tea

Posted by Leizel on March 8 2014 | Verified Purchase

I think Puehr is definitely an acquired taste. I was halfway through the box before I started loving it. I like having it first thing in the morning, it wakes me up and makes me feel more alert than coffee (though I usually have coffee later at work). It does have a seaweed like taste, but I really enjoy it.

It's delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 22 2018 | Verified Purchase

Strong and tasty, the best Pu'erh you can get in a teabag.

Perfect morning starter

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 29 2018 | Verified Purchase

I really enjoy this tea every morning. I used to start a day with coffee, but now I start a day with this tea. Its color is very dark so you might think it's very strong in flavor and taste, but it's not. It has smooth taste but not too weak. It's just perfect for an empty stomach in the morning.

Robust Flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a hearty tea, perfect for those who prefer tea over coffee in the morning. Good, strong & flavorful with no bitterness. It's worth paying a little more for. iHerb had the best price on this tea when I last checked.

Not great but not bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's an ok blend, i had more fragrant pu-erh before

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 24 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is my absolute favorite tea. To be honest, I haven't tried any other pu-erh teas so I can't compare, but I looking forward to drinking this tea every morning. So smooth and tasty. I can understand that it's not everyone's cup of tea, the smell itself is a bit unusual. but the taste is amazing. The shop where I ususally buy it, they don't sell it anymore, so had to go on iHerb. I am very happy with the delivery, it arrived 5 days earlier that expected. I hope they never stop selling this tea :)

Posted by jeliejoliehugh on June 6 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good Tea.

Ver y good

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 10 2014 | Verified Purchase

So good and taste marvelous

so so

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 7 2016 | Verified Purchase

not good

Buena opción

Posted by gl0bulinas on September 10 2015 | Verified Purchase

Té muy rico, aunque hay opciones más económicas en la web.