Tasty tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 14 2012 | Verified Purchase

Hints of cocoa, vanilla, orange, cinnamon and nutmeg are subtle in taste and aroma. I enjoy this smooth tea without any milk or sugar. Get your good morning cocoa kick without guilt! Organic and non-GMO. Hooray for a company with a conscience doing it's part to protect and sustain Mother Earth!

Smooth, earthy and velvety

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 28 2014 | Verified Purchase

A very pleasant cup of tea. Has a nice "body" - smooth and kind of earthy. Can be drinked both sweetened and unsweetened, but it is indeed sweet enough on its own in my opinion.

Love this tea.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 23 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is my second purchase of this tea, as a chocolate lover it is fantastic. It is not overly strong but has a smooth black tea flavor with hints of melt in your mouth chocolate. I highly recommend it.

love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 2 2012 | Verified Purchase

great, mildly chocolatey taste

Love it

Posted by Keitha on August 30 2012 | Verified Purchase

Amazing tea also very good for blocking appetite

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 23 2013 | Verified Purchase

I did not like this tea...It tastes like nothing specific to me

didn't taste chocolate

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 8 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am a chocoholic and bought this tea with "chocolaty" expectations. I like the tea but didn't taste chocolate. It was a little dissaponting. I brought this tea to my co-worker to try and she didn't taste chocolate either.

Tastes nothing like chocolate or pu-erh

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 21 2014 | Verified Purchase

So I was super excited to taste this tea but it tastes nothing like chocolate or pu-erh. I made this for my family to drink and we all agreed on this. It has a licorice after note similar to the taste of Smooth Move chocolate tea by Traditional Medicinals. For the record my ethnicity is Chinese so my family has a pretty good idea what Chinese teas ought to taste like ;)

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love the taste, well rounded.

Organic, Fair Trade, DELICIOUS !!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

When you crave hot chocolate, but a healthier version, this is the tea for you. Some of my guests drink it with non-diary milk. I find it is soothing just brewed plain. Numi Teas never disappoint.

1 2 3