Great for baking

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product to try in my various cookie recipes where I wanted sugar free choices. It worked great and I will buy this again. iHerb is the best site for me!!!

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great, love this product. Easy to use and works good in pastry.

Great sugar sub for baking

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is perfect for sugar free or low sugar baking

Fabulous sugar substitute

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product works well in baked goods that call for sugar. I typically use 1/2 - 3/4 of the amount called for, i.e. the recipe calls for 2 cups of sugar, I use 1 cup of this product.

Added fiber

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Really helps you feel more satisfied if you are on a low calorie, low fator low carb diet

good affordable product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use this for baking muffins and cookies. It is a good product but I am gluten sensitive and didn't see it had oat in it. My bad for not reading the label more carefully. Good stuff but not gluten free.

NuNaturals, More Fiber Baking Blend,

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Just tried this in a recipe the other day. It turned out as good as the original. Will buy larger size when I have finished this container.

Ухудшает качество выпечки

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

На упаковке написано заменять чашку сахара 2/3 чашки смеси - это неравноценно, на вкус выйдет гораздо менее сладко, кроме того смесь чувствуется, придает горьковатый привкус, портит консистенцию, делает более рыхлым конечный продукт, он может рассыпаться при извлечении из формы.

NuStevia, More Fibre, Stevia Baking blend, 14.11 oz (400 gr)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I backed a cake with the powder replacing 1 gr sugar by 1 gr of powder. The result was not bad, but the cake didn't rise as much as when using Sugar. It was also quite sticky. For me the taste was too sweet and the aftertaste was too strong. I will retry with half the amount of powder. I made some coco cakes, based on a recipe I have with sugar. The result was good, but totally different then when using sugar, and again it was too sweet and the aftertaste was too strong. I think it is a product with potential, but I bought it as a replacement 1 to 1 for sugar and it fails to do so. It is also lacking information in how to use and the amount to use in replacement of sugar.

1 2 3