Exactly as promised...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the first time I've used Stevia and it was exactly as promised... I was told to use this brand because it doesn't have the aspartame taste to it. Also, the shipping was quick and accurate on the part of iHerb. I'm overall very happy with this purchase.

Wonderful product, just one objection

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I'm fully satisfied with the liquid Stevia, except for the fact that "6-10 drops" supposedly being sufficient for a mug of tea/coffee is a *wild* understatement. I use maybe 50 drops. Still, I'll keep buying it because it tastes great, it's easy to use, and there are no sediments like there is with the tabs.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I have bought this item several times. I like it very much. It does not have an aftertaste. I recommend it.

Tasty addition to my hot cocoa!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Added this to my chia pudding and cocoa drink, tasted good! It gives that natural sweetness leaving you guilt-free of sugar. You can adjust the drops base on the quantity of your food. Give it a try!

Healthy ingredients

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Can be used in many receipes!

so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

this is the first time , i love Stevia . it has no after taste , it is sweet but not too sweet . i would definitely buy it again .

Dripping

Posted by Romlenz on Jan 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This bottle was no good, you can't count the amount of drops you put in, as the liquid comes out like a stream! Edit: The next bottle was ok. Taste is ok, but I prefer the green powder stevia.

Mejor en alimentos que café

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Buen producto para endulzar alimentos,mejor que para el café,donde me gusta más el sabor de los edulcorantes artificiales.

Nice and easy to use

Posted by marjaana on Aug 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a good product and easy to use. No bad after-taste.

Very good