Bad Reaction!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My skin can take anything...Ive never had issues with a product. I used it as directed. After 15 minutes, my skin was burning! I quickly washed it off and it was bright red! It lasted for a few hours. I HIGHLY recommend doing a skin test FIRST before using it all over your face. Good luck!

Now Foods, Solutions, European Clay Powder,

Posted by Aprilynne on Mar 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I had a horrible allergic reaction to this face mask, my face went bright red and puffy and felt like it was on fire. It went down after a couple hours but i was very disappointed with this product.

Really bad for my skin! Red flamed!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Tried using this mask two times now, and both times my skin became so red and irritated. Don't like it at all!

Hmm..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I used this one yesterday, when I washed it of my skin my skin went very red, it looked like it was burned! I felt warm and got a headache. My skin felt fat and after a while the redness went away. Not impressed.

just no!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My skin is not sensitive at all, and this mask made it red and burning

hard on my skin at least

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

it's very hard to my skin.. i didn't afford to see the result because of the heat i felt so i washed it before five min

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

...

DO NOT purchase it!

Posted by adonischan on May 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Finally, I finish with it. This is hardy to mix well, also can't apply to your face evenly. I really up sad with this product. And this stuff will leave your skin very very dry! Never Try it! Trust me!

Not a fit for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Used it once but my skin is allergic, probably I added to much tea tree essential oil

not for dry\combined skin!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I was really hopping this product will be the one but I just dont love it and theres a reason. I tried many times and my face just became more dry and weak. That was the first time that is happen to my skin ever. I do not recommend to dry skin, even combined skin.

1 2