Wonderful Face Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I chose this product because I'm familiar with the NOW brand and I know they have good quality products. I bought this castor oil to mix with another oil and use it to wash my face, a technique called oil cleansing. My skin is softer and my blemishes are clearing up.

Very sticky

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I don't like how sticky this oil is.

My lashes seems longer and fuller.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've used this as a lash/brow serum for a few weeks. I can already see an improvement in my lashes and brows. My lashes seems longer and fuller and my brows seems less sparse.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this oil to clean the eyes of my 90 year old mother and it removes the eye boogers very well.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good quality

made my eyelashes longer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is my first time using castor oil so I can't really say if this brand is good or not but I use it to condition and treat my eyelashes and eyebrows as I use a lot of makeup and I noticed they were starting to thin out a bit. After a couple weeks, my eyelashes were back to their original long selves and my brows were nice again. Definitely would recommend heavy/daily makeup users to this for their brows and eyelashes! I also have been putting this along my hairline as well and I can already see the baby hairs. LOVE LOVE this stuff!!!!

Lov it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Beautiful product, packing and size. I use it for my hair mixing it with olive oil 1-2 times a week and it lasts for like 3-4 months. Awesome value. Thank you.

Really Nice Product To Use

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Use in hair fall and effect was really good. Leaves a very soothing effect on head.

Loving this :D

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic product! I use it on my lashes, brows and hairline. My lashes is now longer and thicker, my brows have "sprouted" new hairs and in my hairline, "baby hairs" have started to grow out. I told my beauty therapist that I'm using it and she said that yes, it is better than what they sell in the saloon for $130 in Norway.

Too Thick

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I am not sure if it works after 2 week time. So far my feeling is... too thick.