Great value

Posted by frivolousgirl on June 14 2016 | Verified Purchase

I take these for acne. I first bought the 50 billion which made a huge difference, and now I switched down to these to take as a maintenance. Really like them, nothing bad to say really. Good price and good quality! I'm happy to have found these as I was almost buying into another brand that's more than twice expensive!

Multi vitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

GREAT product! Everything they said it was , at least for me. I just take in the morning and I'm good to go. Doesn't leave you with an upset stomach and you don't have to take it three times a day. THANK!!!

Great product, great price

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

Recently switched probiotics and this is the one I selected. After switching, I felt like it did take a week's time to jumpstart my gut and notice a difference. Now that I've been consistently taking them for a month, I can tell a difference. I take on an empty stomach in the morning, and occasionally at night after dinner. Easy to swallow!

WARNING !!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product gave me severe nose infection similar to Rhinitis. I developed extreme sensitivity inside my nose. Every couple minutes I would sneeze 3 to 4 times in a row. I had never sneezed like that in my whole life (dozens of sneezes in a day). Along with that I had runny nose of course. At first I thought this condition was an outcome of weather change or allergy. But I learned about the correlation between my sickness and these capsules as I became aware of the pattern of using these capsules and my sickness. That is: I used these capsules for about 2 weeks and I stayed sick. Then I stopped using them for about 2 weeks and I recovered. By that time I had no idea I had recovered due to stopping these capsules because I had thought I recovered from usual flu. But this happened about 2 more times and I figured whenever I start using these capsules I develop allergic reaction or infection that makes my sinuses extremely sensitive and swollen, along with frequent sneezes and runny nose. By the time I had realized this, I stopped using these capsules, and poof..... my sickness was also gone.

Helps ease symptoms of IBS

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have IBS-alternating type. I've been taking this product on a daily basis (one or two capsules) for over a month and have noticed a significant decrease in the intensity and frequency of the symptoms. I had already made dietary changes earlier so I attribute this latest improvement to the addition of the NOW Foods Probiotic-10 25 Billion veggie caps. I probably will stick with the 25 Billion size cap because it enables me to be flexible in the number that I take daily.

Instant results!

Posted by j3nny9irL on July 13 2016 | Verified Purchase

I wanted to get a higher content but they are vulnerable and impossible to survive a trip overseas so decided to get this. I consume 1-3 caps a day depending on needs. This works great for indigestion and gastric sometimes. I consume it every night before bed to keep gastric at bay. So far loving it. You can open the capsule and empty the contents into water or just on your tongue and swallow with some water. Great!

IHerb not feasible for overseas customers

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

If you are an international customer I would not recommend buying from I herb. The customs charges and courier charges are twice than the actual cost of the products. it's better to search for other websites which take more responsibility and help you in getting the product by reasonable and affordable courier service for overseas patients, 1 out of 10 from my side for I Herb. sorry can't recommend this site to south-east Asia customer

Great product for the price

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

With the amount of probiotics that you are getting and all the different strains, the price is well worth it. I'm a devoted user of NOW products cause they make quality products at affordable prices.

Good for settling tummies

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11 2016 | Verified Purchase

Better than most other probiotics I've tried.

second buy

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

It seems good for bowel movement so continue to take it.