D. Bleicher

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 8 2008 | Verified Purchase

i use this for my cats and they seem to be improving. They have a virus that causes discharge in their eyes and that is definitely less than it was before I started giving this to them. My breeder suggested that I use the powder at about 1/4 teaspoon per day and it seems to be helping them.

Mixed with Vit C and L-Proline

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 3 2007 | Verified Purchase

For reversing heart plaque

Cat loves the taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 6 2015 | Verified Purchase

For you cat owners: my cat has used other brand "cat specific" powders. He would eat his canned cat food with them mixed in. But he's always been a slow, picky eater. But he LOVES the taste of the Now Foods L-Lysine. I sprinkle a 1/4 teaspoon on about 2 tablespoons of his canned cat food, and he gobbles it right down! Then I give him the rest of the can. So Bubba has given the taste of Now his "Bubba Seal Of Approval". :)

For Both People and their Cats

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 19 2009 | Verified Purchase

My elderly cat has eye problems and our veterinarian told me to buy L-Lysine powder to add to her wet food. I found an excellent product from NOW Foods - very pure "pharmaceutical grade" L-Lysine powder. Because this was the only product I needed, the shipping cost nearly doubled the price, but the powder itself was reasonably priced and next time I will order more products.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 24 2013 | Verified Purchase

Just bare lysine. Terrible taste like all the lysine products, but good product.

inflammation

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 4 2012 | Verified Purchase

it helps very good against inflammations

L-Lysine

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 15 2011 | Verified Purchase

I dissolve a tablespoon in a cup of water and stir until clear, then drink it up for a great immune boost whenever I need it. It's quite useful to kick a cold. The taste could be better, however, I suppose that's the nature of L-Lysine. I appreciate the affordability of Now Foods quality products.

Static in the container!

Posted by katmakiah on July 20 2010 | Verified Purchase

This stuff jumped out of the container every time I tried to get a spoonful and granules ended up all over the counter. I had an older bottle and moved the powder to it, and the problem stopped. If yours is jumping out of the bottle, try a different bottle. Worked for me.

easy

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 6 2009 | Verified Purchase

works great with my other products on my intercistile bladder problems

Good for cats

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 16 2008 | Verified Purchase

It is very good for my cats. It is easy spread over food.

1 2 3 4